The ability to attend all conferences, or even all session at a given conference, is impossible for the busy medical professional. Webcasting provides a means of sharing knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and thus serves a vital educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets, or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, as on-demand webcasts.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options:*
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio.
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio.
- Support will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program Book, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
*Webcasted sessions to be designated by the Conference Planning Group. Supporters will have no influence on content.
- Support will be recognized on the webcast library/listing page as: ˝Supported by... ˝and the Company Name only (no logo)
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, the event website, application and with signage during the event