Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
All fees are in USD.
Until April 3, 2019
From April 4 until June 11, 2019
From June 12, 2019
|Doctor||$ 605||$ 715||$ 825|
|Nurse/Other Health Care Professionals/ Scientists||$ 330||$ 435||$ 495|
|Doctor Student/ Trainee*||$ 305||$ 360||$ 410|
Nurse Student/ Other Health Care Professionals Student/|
|$ 165||$ 215||$ 250|
|Doctor||$ 805||$ 950||$ 1095|
|Nurse/Other Health Care Professionals/ Scientists||$ 460||$ 580||$ 690|
|Doctor Student/ Trainee*||$ 405||$ 475||$ 550|
|Nurse Student/ Other Health Care Professionals Student/|
|$ 235||$ 290||$ 345|
|Nurse/Other Health Care Professionals/ Scientists||$ 230|
|Industry Participant||$ 1450|
|Media registration||complimentary with credentials provided |
*ALL STUDENTS MUST provide a letter from the Director of the Program/Supervisor indicating they are a full-time student that is receiving a stipend and not full-time employed. Students who are also full-time employed will not be eligible.
** MASCC Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must make sure that their membership for 2019 is in good standing until at least after the Annual Meeting before registering for the Annual Meeting. Please contact MASCC membership manager directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to check or complete your membership.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Unlike previously, MASCC/ISOO 2019 workshops are 1,5 hour long and do not require extra payment. Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Annual Meeting printed materials
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on Friday, June 21, 2019
- Entrance to the Exhibition
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable in USD only to:
Account Name: MASCC 2019 Congress, San Francisco
Bank Details: Crédit Suisse, Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing Number: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number 1500934-92-116
IBAN Number: CH84 0483 5150 0934 9211 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Note: in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded (applicable to Bank Transfer payments only)
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received up and including April 3, 2019 – full refund
Cancellations received between April 4 to June 11, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
From June 12, 2019 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact:
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to
In addition, please specify full name and address.
- Not applicable for the author and abstract presenters.
- Only one complimentary registration per journal/publication. For any additional
registration please use the registration link above.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
MASCC 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance are recommended.